Cooking is an art. People love to eat different dishes everyday but only some people try to cook different dishes. #chicken…. there are lot of traditional recipes for #chicken, but we just want to try something different and tasty. Here we go a tasty chicken recipe 🍗😋
- boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- all-purpose flour
- unsalted chicken broth
- dry marsala wine
- unsalted butter
- olive oil
- cremini (baby bella) mushrooms
- fresh thyme, oregano and parsley
- heavy cream
- Add marsala wine and chicken broth to a medium saucepan. Heat over medium-high heat, bring to a boil, then reduce heat slightly and let gently boil until reduced to 1 cup, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile in season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper. Dredge in flour.
- Melt 1 Tbsp butter with 1 Tbsp olive oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken pieces and let sear until cooked through (165 in center), turning once halfway through, about 10 – 12 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to a plate. Tent with foil.
- Reduce burner temperature to medium heat. Melt remaining 1 Tbsp butter with 1 Tbsp olive oil, add mushrooms. Saute mushrooms, just tossing occasionally, until golden brown, about 8 minutes. Add garlic during last 1 minute of sautéing.
- Remove pan from heat then pour in marsala reduction, thyme, and oregano. Return to heat, bring to a simmer then stir in cornstarch chicken broth mixture. Stir until thickened.
- Off heat stir in heavy cream, season sauce with salt and pepper to taste.
- Return chicken breasts to pan, spoon sauce over top. Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.